Please welcome Merrit Panaligan to the Tangram Family! Merrit joins Tangram as a Project Coordinator in Santa Fe Springs. Her professional background includes co-owing and running a training facility. We’re very excited to have her on board, welcome Merrit!
1. Name, title?
Merrit Panaligan, Project Coordinator.
2. What is your hometown?
3. What is your professional background?
Most recently, former Co-owner of Beach Cities Training, LLC and personal trainer.
4. You previously ran your own company, what is the hardest part about having your own business?
For me it was waking up five days a week at 4:15am! I was more than happy to do it for our clients, they’re hard work and genuine personalities made every morning worth it.
5. You’re throwing a party, what would the theme be and who would be the guest of honor?
Probably luau theme, backyard style. My guests of honor would be all my closest friends
6. What is something on your bucket list or something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I have two bucket list items in the Sierra Nevada’s. One is to climb a route on Half Dome. The second is backpacking the John Muir trail, all 219 miles.
7. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
“Chips and Salsa?” I love Mexican food, any penguin with a sombrero I hope would be here to bring a mid-day snack.
8. What are you known for amongst your friends?
Always being active, never resting.
9. Explain pizza to someone who’s never had it before.
Cheesy, crunchy, addicting, gooey goodness that typically burns your tongue.
10. Why are you most excited about your new position?
I’m excited to work with a team, learn a new industry, and meet so many new people! I am also very interested to see how I can personally contribute to the Tangram team, inside and outside of the office.