Please join us in welcoming Anne Dudzik to the Tangram Team! Anne has joined Studio as the newest Customer Service Representative. She is originally from “The Valley” and has a degree in Interior Design from Brooks College. Her professional background includes 15 years of customer service support in various fields. Welcome to the family, Anne, we’re happy to have you!
- Name, title?
Anne (the “e” is silent but very important), CSR
- Where is your hometown?
- What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Animal Hospital as Receptionist
- What is a fun fact about yourself?
That I’m prone to be silent but very important.
- If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Books, sketchbook and pencils. Just in case I get bored.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Alligator. No, it does not taste like chicken.
- What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Viewing Studio’s ideas/designs.
- What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
NO singing. Let us not embarrass ourselves, please!
- You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Skulls and crows. Maybe Tim Burton would show up if I sent him an invite.
- What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
A level/logical head and with a big side of dedication.