Please join us in welcoming Cynthia Vega to the Tangram team! Cynthia will be joining us in SFS as a Project Coordinator. Her professional experience includes six years of order and operations management, most recently as an Executive Assistant for a local paper company. She’s an Elvis enthusiast originally from Inglewood, CA and she has big aspirations for her career here at Tangram. Welcome to the family, Cynthia, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Cynthia Vega, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
Inglewood (always up to no good), CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a paper company, unfortunately not Dunder Mifflin lol! My title was Executive Assistant.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I will be crossing off traveling to Europe in a few weeks. I am super excited!
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Hmmm… I love a good steak. I would say the perfect steak is medium rare, tender and seasoned perfectly with a kick of spice from some creamy horseradish.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I would have lunch with Elvis Presley. I have been a fan since I was around 8 years old. I would beg my mom to take me to his concert not knowing he had passed away decades ago… so I would have him sing for me since I wasn’t alive in his time.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to learning and growing in the contract furniture world, hopefully be able to move up to PM status and to creating new friendships with my fellow coworkers.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I have a terrible fear of heights so I challenged myself to go skydiving last year. Pretty scary, but so worth it! I would totally go again!
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
Are we talking Krispy Kreme? If so, like 12!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I really want to be as helpful and knowledgeable as I can to our team here.