Please join us in welcoming Anna Tran to the Tangram Team! Anna will be taking over as our Resource Librarian when Monica retires in the Fall. She moved to the US five years ago from Vietnam and recently earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Chapman University. We think her love of creativity and problem solving will make her perfect for her new role. Welcome to the family, Anna, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
2. Where is your hometown?
SaiGon – Vietnam (I moved to the US 5 years ago).
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for Macy’s as a Jewelry Consultant.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you did?
I would donate half of it to a Child Abuse Organization and I would use the rest for travel.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
Monkey – Monkeys are very fast smart, and active.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I would like to eat instant noodles because it not only easy to cook, but it also tastes good.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to learning more about the furniture industry, making new friendships and connectionswith my fellow coworkers.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
My dream job is become a designer.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
I like the relaxed emoji that have little pink blush on the cheeks.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring my creative ideas and problem solving skills to the company.