Please join us in welcoming Sarah Eckberg to the Tangram Team! Sarah will be joining us as a Customer Service Representative in Santa Fe Springs. She earned a Bachelors Degree from Cal-Poly Tech – San Luis Obispo in Graphic Communication in 2015 and she has most recently worked for Trader Joe’s as a crew member. She’s a hardworker that loves her dog and tacos so she’s okay by us. Welcome to the family, Sarah, we’re happy to have you!
Sarah Eckberg, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
I was born in Rockford, IL (2 hours North of Chicago), but my family moved to Placentia, CA when I was 8.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Previously, I was a Crew Member at Trader Joe’s where I ordered all the raw meat products for the store based on the daily sales of each SKU.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I have a 2-year-old Pitbull named Wrigley (after the field, not the gum) and I am literally OBSESSED with him. He loves ice, is afraid of lint rollers, and usually sleeps with me.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
A phone, a hotspot, and a charger, so I could google how to survive.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I had dove that a friend hunted, cleaned, and then grilled. It was actually really good.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am most looking forward to learning something new and then finding ways to maximize my efficiency at it.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
My go-to Karaoke song is one that I can watch other people sing.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
I would throw a FIESTA!!! The guest of honor would be the best taco chef in the world and we would eat all the tacos under the sun 🙂
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring efficiency and accuracy, while finding new lean ways of accomplishing tasks.