Please join us in welcoming Dawn Dedmon to the Tangram Team! Dawn will be joining us as a Project Manager in Santa Fe Springs. She brings with her a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, an MBA from the University of Phoenix, and three years of industry experience from One Workplace in Northern California. Welcome to the Tangram Family, Dawn, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Dawn Dedmon, Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
Flint, MI/Los Angeles, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked for a commercial furniture company in the Bay Area as a Project Manager.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Moved back to Southern California.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
I have too many favorite foods to describe!
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I would like to have a wine lunch with Oprah Winfrey because I like her energy, spirit and her ability to inspire others.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Continuing to gain experience and be a top performing employee.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Gave birth to a precious little girl.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
I prefer a bag of sour candy.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Motivation and enthusiasm.