Please join us in welcoming Victoria Khoury to Tangram! Victoria will be joining the team as a Purchasing Administrator. She graduated from Chapman University with a degree in Business Administration and previously worked as a Marketing Assistant at FEAST Enterprises. Victoria’s hometown is all the way in Amman, Jordan and her go-to karaoke tune is I Want it That Way by the Backstreet Boys. We are thrilled to have her dedicated and fun-loving attitude here at Tangram. Welcome to the Family, Victoria, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Victoria Khoury, Purchasing Administrator
2. Where is your hometown?
Amman, Jordan / Fullerton, California
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
FEAST Enterprises, a franchisee company for Jack in the Box, Corner Bakery and Denny’s. I was a Marketing Assistant (handled social media accounts and communicated with customers, assisted with new product rollout and training).
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I can move my eyebrows simultaneously AND I can also move my ears (weird, I know…).
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Someone I care about that I can conversate with (so I don’t die of boredom), a bow & arrow (gotta hunt for food) and a flare gun for an SOS signal.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I almost ate a camel burger… almost… I chickened out.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Growing successful with the company through the systematic understanding of purchase orders, and getting to know more of the wonderful people that work here!
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
I Want it That Way – Backstreet Boys, because how could you not belt that out when it comes on?!
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
I’m drawing a blank…. But maybe Hollywood, Kanye West? I really need to understand his thought processes lol!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Dedication, hard work and a sense of humor!