Please join us in welcoming Ryan Burillo to Tangram! Ryan will be joining the team as a Customer Service Representative. He was previously a Project Coordinator at Restoration Hardware and is currently working towards his Associates Degree at Long Beach City College. His experience and fresh perspective will be great additions to the team. Ryan hails from Lakewood where he lives with Bolt, his black Lab. If you’re lucky, he may invite you over for some homemade fettuccini Alfredo. Welcome to the Family, Ryan, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Ryan Burillo, Customer Service
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Restoration Hardware, Project Coordinator
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Having a pet of my own, Bolt is a black Lab and is one year old. He is a big spoiled baby!
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Homemade fettuccini Alfredo is my favorite. You have to come over and try it!!!
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Steve Jobs, I would love to pick his brain and learn some great things from him.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am excited to learn and grow here at Tangram, as well as share the knowledge I know.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Becoming an “adult” and being independent at a young age.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
4… Maybe 5!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring new techniques to Tangram creating a more efficient way of doing business.