Please join us in welcoming Katlynn Melendez to Tangram! Katlynn (you can call her Kat) will be joining the Fresno team as a Customer Service Representative. Her previous professional experience includes three years of sales support and inside sales positions for businesses in the greater Fresno area. While Kat would typically pass on a donut, she is always game for vegan grilled cheese. Keep an eye out for her on the road where you’ll find her driving her new prized possession and listening to oldies. We are thrilled to have Kat’s positive attitude and willingness to learn on board. Welcome to the family, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Katlynn (Kat) Melendez, Customer Service Representative.
2. Where is your hometown?
I was born in Santa Maria but have lived in Fresno/Clovis area most of my life.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was previously working in an Inside Sales position at a water filtration company where I covered the entire US in Groundwater and Irrigation and the key HVAC accounts.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I recently bought a brand new 2018 car on my own.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Grilled Cheese. I don’t eat any animal products, but I do love a good vegan grilled cheese!
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Probably Brenton Wood, in hopes that he would start singing.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m looking forward to learning as much as I can in my position, so I can excel in my role and become an asset to Tangram and the future of Tangram.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
When I was 18, I raised a friend’s baby from 3 mo. old until he was a year old since they couldn’t at the time.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
I’m not a big donut fan, so not many. Maybe two if I’m really craving them.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring a positive attitude and willingness to learn and pass that knowledge on in the future.