Please join us in welcoming Jen Coats to Tangram! Jen is joining the team as the DTLA Office Manager. With a degree from FIDM in Merchandise + Marketing, Jen has many years of professional experience in the design and fashion industries, most recently with Garrett Leight. California born and raised, she loves tacos and her favorite animal is an elephant, because family is just as important to them as it is to her. We are thrilled to have her creativity, organization and event experience as wonderful additions to our downtown space. Welcome, Jen, we’re so happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Jen Coats / DTLA Office Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
Long Beach, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Garrett Leight California Optical / Production
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Let’s be realistic, pay my debt first.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
An elephant because it’s my favorite animal. They are gentle, kind, and loyal. Family is important to me.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
That’s a hard question. I love food. Tacos! You’ve got your meat, carb, and veggies in a yummy shell.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Excited to learn more about Tangram and getting to know the team and their clients.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
Being a designer.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
I don’t use a lot of emoji’s. I guess it would be the hug one. It’s cute and I like hugs.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I love creating events and I started an Autism Awareness Group at my son’s school in 2016, educating students and staff about autism or special needs and showing kindness towards others. I hope that I can bring some creativity to the Tangram team as I am a team player, organized, detailed, and feel communication is important in work and in life.