Please join us in welcoming Jean Gonzales to Tangram! Jean has already worked at Tangram for several months and is now officially joining the Flooring team as a Warehouse employee. The need-to-know: Jean’s favorite meal is chile verde and his favorite musician is Ariel Camacho. We are thrilled to have his hardworking attitude here at Tangram. Welcome, Jean, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Jean Gonzales, Flooring Warehouse employee
2. Where is your hometown?
South Gate, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Smart & Final, Service Clerk
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Pork with green chile – Chile Verde
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Ariel Camacho, a Mexican singer who is dead now, because I really like his music
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m looking forward to being a part of the team and hopefully being able to make a good impact on the company.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Ziplining when I was 10
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring really good work so we succeed at what we do here.