Please join us in welcoming Ryan Kampf to Tangram! Ryan is joining the team as a Sales Executive for our Fresno office, bringing related experience from an office equipment company. He doesn’t like to fly, but that doesn’t stop him from liking birds and letting his patriotism soar when it comes to his emoji selection. We are thrilled to have his positive and motivated attitude as a part of the team. Welcome, Ryan, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Ryan Kampf, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Office equipment company and I was leading sales person
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Write a check to all my family and friends and tell them that’s what you get so spend wisely. Also buy my parents a beach house, lake house, and a motorhome and a car. Then donate a lot to local charities and schools.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I have always been fascinated with birds. I do not like to fly but if I were an animal I would be a bird. They see some of the most amazing things that humans can’t from the ground.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
BBQ Chicken Wings
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
A career! With tons of potential to advance in the company.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
Sports Broadcaster for ESPN
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
Thumbs up and American flag
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
A positive attitude and a team player who is motivated to succeed. Also someone who can lead or listen.