Please join us in welcoming Jason Johnson to Tangram! Jason is joining the team as a Project Scheduler. He previously worked at FOX as a Post Production and Scheduling Supervisor. On his off time, he’s an unofficial lifeguard and a very official LA Kings fan who fittingly enjoys Alaskan King Crab legs as his meal of choice. Jason’s past experience and versatile skillset will be amazing assets. Welcome to the Family, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Jason Johnson, Project Scheduler
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at FOX Network Engineering and Operations as a Post Production and Scheduling Supervisor.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Witnessed (live) the LA Kings winning the Stanley Cup and having my son with me. Something we both will never forget.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Alaskan King Crab legs are so divine, they are the filet mignon of the sea.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I’d like to have lunch with Charles Darwin so I could get his thoughts on how he perceived the world would react to his research findings.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Working with a great team in a very creative and dynamic environment.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Rescued a drowning swimmer caught in a gnarly rip tide.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Versatility and dependability. Someone who can think fast, communicate and solve problems effectively and efficiently. Working in live television conditions you to sharpen your constitution and skillsets.