Please join us in welcoming Cristian Granados to Tangram! Cristian is joining the team as a Customer Service Representative. He was previously an Admissions Representative for North West College. Christian is a newlywed who loves chilaquiles and conquers his fears, whether it be battling in the ring or taking on deep water. His work ethic, humor and sabor will make him a great addition to the team. Welcome, Cristian, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Cristian Granados, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
Sahuayo Michoacán, Mexico
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for North West College as an Admissions Representative, helping prospecting students decide for a career that best suit them.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I got married! Woohoo.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before
Crunchy, crispy, appealing to the eye, flavorful, smells great, overall delicious! I love chilaquiles.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why
That’ll be Jesus Christ, he radically changed the world.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
To learn more about this industry and be part of this dynamic team.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I’m debating between two:
1- Practice Muay Thai and actually use it in the ring. (I don’t like fights)
2- Jumping off the diving board to pass my swimming class test (I’m scared of deep water)
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
If they are Krispy Kreme I can do eight, if they are regular donuts three or four at the most.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Sabor! Good humor and a relentless spirit along with a strong work ethic and experience.