Please join us in welcoming Mary Morrison to Tangram! Mary is joining the team as a Customer Service Representative. This NorCal native lives an adventurous life, from skydiving to trying alligator, to raising three kids! Her positive attitude and dedication will make her a great addition to the team. Welcome, Mary, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Mary Morrison, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
I was born and raised in Sacramento, CA but spent the last 5 years living in Oakhurst, CA (a small town near Yosemite).
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
For the past 10 years, I have been a domestic goddess raising my 3 kids. Prior to that I was a loan processor.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I love Disney and really enjoy skydiving.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
If I were trapped on an island, I would want my purse because there is a little bit of everything in it, my family so I am not trapped there alone, and an axe or machete for obvious reasons.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
The craziest thing I have ever eaten is alligator ( I am not an adventurous eater).
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to meeting and working with new people and learning about a new industry.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Shania Twain’s “That Don’t Impress Me Much”
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
I would throw an Oscar Party where people came dressed as their favorite movie character. Spielberg would be the guest of honor.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring a positive attitude, hard work, dedication and fun.