Please join us in welcoming Heidi Recinos to Tangram! Heidi is joining the team as an HR Administrator, previously working in a similar role at Community Health Center. She’s a Los Angeles native but you can find her on the road, exploring new places and living it up at theme parks. Her positive energy will make her a great fit! Welcome, Heidi, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Heidi Recinos, Human Resources Administrator
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Community Health Center, Human Resources
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I love theme parks and road trips
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Knife, fresh water and journal (to write my experiences and thoughts)
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Rabbit (I was completely unaware it was rabbit)
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Learn, learn, learn
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
It’s My Life by Bon Jovi– I just love it 🙂
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
80’s theme. Guest of Honor: Me! 🙂
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?