Please join us in welcoming Valerie Navas to Tangram! Valerie is joining the team as a Designer, previously working as a Designer for model homes. This craft beer connoisseur is all about trying new things when it comes to food, but she also keeps it old school with Queen and 1920’s-inspired speakeasies. Her work ethic and willingness to learn will make her a great addition to the team. Welcome, Valerie, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Valerie Navas, Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Designer for model homes
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I am a craft beer fan. I love dark beers the most.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
My husband, a knife and a fire starter.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
A live Lapas (type of sea snail)
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Learning a new program and getting to know new people!
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Bohemian Rhapsody because it’s Queen and it’s always been my song that I need to stop everything I’m doing and turn up the volume.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
1920’s speakeasy and my guest of honor would be Tom Hardy.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My work ethic, my willingness to learn and my smile.