Please join us in welcoming Brittany Herring to Tangram! Brittany is joining the team as a Customer Service Representative, working previously as a Registered Veterinary Technician. This part-time artist loves Greek food and a travel destination with a killer view. Her positive energy and work ethic will make her an amazing addition to the team. Welcome, Brittany, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Brittany Herring, Customer Service Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked at a Specialty and Emergency Animal Hospital as a Registered Veterinary Technician.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I would buy multiple houses! One in California locally with a beautiful view, one on the beaches of Hawaii, one in the mountains of Colorado, and one in the sunflower fields of Tuscany.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I would be a dolphin because they are intelligent, altruistic, social, and playful animals.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life it would probably be a chicken gyro wrap. Garlic pita bread and feta all day every day!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to working with such a great team and learning all aspects of the industry!
8. What was your dream job growing up?
My dream job growing up was to be an artist and I am proud to say that I have and am continuing to fulfill that dream in my personal life!
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
the High Five emoji
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My positive energy, determination, and work ethic!