Please join us in welcoming Gabriella Marzola to Tangram! Gabriella is joining the Newport Beach team as a Sales Representative. She previously worked at a San Francisco Steelcase dealership as an Account Executive. This pizza lover is your go-to if you ever need Disney fun facts or a comedy routine via text. We are thrilled for to learn and grow with us as she brings a positive can-do attitude to the team. Welcome, Gabriella, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Gabriella Marzola, Sales Representative
2. Where is your hometown?
Yorba Linda, California
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at the Steelcase dealership in San Francisco as an Account Executive.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I would take my friends and family on an extravagant vacation to see all of the Wonders of the World
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
If I were an animal, I would be a parrot so I could fly, be colorful, and still talk to humans.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I could eat pizza every day for the rest of my life and never get tired of it. I could mix up my toppings to make it interesting, but the basics of a pizza (i.e. dough, sauce, and cheese) are what I live for.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to learning the trends in the market and getting to know everyone at Tangram!
8. What was your dream job growing up?
I wanted (and still want) to be a Disneyland tour guide. I find the history of Disneyland to be absolutely fascinating so I am chock full of fun facts.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
The crying laughing face because I think I am hilarious.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring a positive attitude and a shiny disposition to all interactions whether it be an 8am meeting or a 9pm install 🙂