Please join us in welcoming Alfred Lugo to Tangram! Alfred is re-joining the team as a Driver + Installer after some time away as an Installer at EPI. This Los Angeles native loves a good taco and he recently crossed Santa Monica snorkeling off his bucket list. We are thrilled to have Alfred back on board as part of the team. Welcome, Alfred, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Alfred Lugo, Driver/Installer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Installer at EPI
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Paying off my car; snorkeling in Santa Monica
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Taco- crunchy, spicy and tasty
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
A long stay until retirement.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Go on a roller coaster
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Being a good team member