Please join us in welcoming Lily Gomez to Tangram! Lily is joining the team as a Sales Executive for our Bakersfield office, previously working for a coworking space called Pacific Workplaces. In her free time, find her at Taco Tuesday or off researching rocks and minerals. Lily’s innovative mind and energetic spirit will make her a great culture fit—we are excited to see what she can do within the Bakersfield market. Welcome, Lily, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Lily Gomez, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for an awesome coworking and shared workspace company by the name of Pacific Workplaces.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I would pay off my house, buy a cabin in the mountains, and put the rest in savings. Then, continue doing what I’m doing now.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I would choose to be a fox! Foxes are fast, clever and represent a strong connection to nature.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
If I had to eat one thing for the rest of my life, it would be authentic Mexican carne asada tacos (corn tortillas!). Topping: chopped onions, cilantro, lime, red salsa.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am mostly excited about bringing the Tangram culture to Bakersfield businesses. I look forward to joining the Bakersfield team and bringing something new to the table!
8. What was your dream job growing up?
My dream job growing up was a geologist. I’ve always been fascinated by rocks and minerals. I am especially fascinated by the sequence of processes affecting the development of the earth. Fun fact: As a child, I used to bury rocks in my backyard just to dig them out weeks later.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
I like the wink emoji the most! I could be a bit of smart aleck with my friends and family sometimes. Always playfully though! The wink emoji always softens the overall message, so they don’t get mad at me. Lol.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I plan to bring outside-of-the-box thinking and brainstorming. Most importantly, I will bring energy and strategy. Y’all get ready!