Please join us in welcoming Sharon Thompson to Tangram! Sharon is joining the team as a Designer, previously working as a Kitchen + Bath Designer. This foodie loves The Great Gatsby, Obama, and singing along to songs she doesn’t know the words to. We are thrilled to have her as a reliable and talented team member, and are excited for her to grow with the company. Welcome, Sharon, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Sharon Thompson, Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
The Home Depot as a Kitchen + Bath Designer
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I’m a foodie!
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
My family, clean water and delicious food. Survival is key and the 3 things I chose would be a necessity.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Nothing too crazy because I’m big on texture!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Expanding in knowledge and experience as a designer with Tangram.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
YMCA, it’s just fun to sing not knowing the full lyrics
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
The Great Gatsby and Obama
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Being a productive team member and a reliable and talented designer