Please join us in welcoming Alan Zurita to Tangram! Alan is joining the Flooring team as a Project Manager, bringing experience from his previous role at a wood flooring company. This Los Angeles native enjoys having a good laugh and playing sports, from basketball to golf. His knowledge and experience will make him a great asset at Tangram. Welcome, Alan, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Alan Zurita, Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I previously worked at a wood flooring company as a Supervisor/Foreman.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I consider myself an easy going person. I enjoy playing sports like basketball, soccer and golf.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
If I was trapped on an island, the first thing I would have is a knife, it could be very useful for my survival. Second thing I would have is a big lighter, that way I could make a fire if I need to keep warm. My third option would be a flash light, because of dark nights with creepy noises.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I remember one time eating frog legs at a restaurant in San Francisco. I believe that was the craziest thing I’ve eaten so far.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Being part of Tangram, I see there’s many opportunities to learn and reach new goals. I’m looking forward to becoming a good asset for Tangram.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
I’m not a really good singer, but I would choose Under the Bridge by Red Hot Chili Peppers.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
It would definitely be a Hawaiian Party, and my guest of honor would be the comedian Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My knowledge and experience in wood flooring.