Please join us in welcoming Chelsey Cortez to Tangram! Chelsey is joining the team as a Project Coordinator, previously working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. This Whittier local loves corgis and nachos, and when she’s not at Tangram, find Chelsey planning her dream vacation to Greece or Italy. We are excited for her opportunity to learn and grow at Tangram while she brings positive energy and hard work to her team. Welcome, Chelsey, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Chelsey Cortez, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Enterprise Rent A Car, Account Specialist
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
If I won the lottery, I would buy a new home in Friendly Hills and plan a trip to Greece or Italy.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
If I would be any animal I would be corgi. I would choose this animal because they are cute, fun and I could possibly get adopted by the Queen of England.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I would want to eat nachos for the rest of my life because nachos are amazing.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am most excited to learn a new position and to get to know the Tangram Family!
8. What was your dream job growing up?
My dream job when I was a kid was to be a wedding planner.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope I can bring a positive energy, hard work and more fun to the Tangram team.