Please join us in welcoming Isabel Lozowski to Tangram! Isabel is joining the team as a Sales Representative, previously working in Sales for Power 106. This adventurous soul recently learned how to wake surf and braved scaling the Sydney Harbour Bridge while exploring Australia. We are thrilled for her to find her passion here at Tangram as she brings fun and laughter to the team. Welcome, Isabel, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Isabel Lozowski, Sales Rep
2. Where is your hometown?
Newport Beach CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Power 106 – local Hip Hop radio station – Sales Rep
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Learning to wake surf!
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Well, pizza is my favorite food and I would say it tastes like a slice of heaven with a touch of paradise only when you add ranch. ALWAYS dip in ranch.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I would want to have lunch with James Corden because I think he’s hilarious and it would just be an epic day!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m most looking forward to heading on a path where I can find my passion and thrive.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
The bravest thing I’ve ever done is scale the Sydney Harbour Bridge in Australia hooked on by a single rope!
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
Upwards of half a dozen. No shame.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring a lot of fun and laughter to the team!