Please join us in welcoming Sarah Pearce to Tangram! Sarah is joining the team as a Designer, previously working for a model home design firm. This Orange local loves all things Italian, from the beautiful views to the made-from-scratch pasta. During her free time, find her reading the classics or spoiling her cats. We are thrilled to have Sarah on board to put together amazing spaces with her team—her unique design perspective and collaborative spirit will be amazing additions. Welcome, Sarah, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Sarah Pearce, Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was a designer at a model home design firm.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Hop on a plane to Italy with my husband.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
Probably a house cat. I’d definitely appreciate laying in the sun and being spoiled (like I do for my two cats).
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
My husband makes the BEST fresh, from scratch ravioli (he makes the ricotta and the pasta noodles).
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Putting together beautiful AND functional spaces!
8. What was your dream job growing up?
I wanted to be a poet/writer, somewhere between John Keats and Emily Bronte.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
A unique design perspective and collaborative spirit.