Please join us in welcoming Luann Flores to Tangram! Luann is joining the team as Project Coordinator, previously working as an Account Specialist at Enterprise Holdings. Find her at a Dodgers game or making pasta in her free time. Luann’s inner lioness, positive attitude and willingness to learn will make her an amazing addition to the team. Welcome, Luann, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Luann Flores, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
Pico Rivera, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Enterprise Holdings Inc., Account Specialist
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I would buy a lot of land and build two houses on the property for myself and my parents.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
Lioness! They are fierce, strong, smart, beautiful and are the providers of their pride.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
This is a tough question; there are so many great options. I would say baked ziti in a bread bowl because there is never a bad time for pasta!
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to meeting everyone in the Tangram family and starting my new career.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
Athletic Trainer for the Los Angeles Dodgers
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
😛 the squinty eyed, tongue sticking out face.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I will bring my positive attitude, constant willingness to learn and more smiles to the Tangram family.