Please join us in welcoming Sara Atallah to Tangram! Sara is joining the team as a Designer for our Fresno office, previously working for a furniture dealer based in Dubai. She’s a world traveler, from visiting St. Peter’s Basilica in Rome to establishing a new life in the Middle East. Other than her sweet tooth, she’s bringing fun, hard work and dedication to the team. Welcome, Sara, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Sara Atallah, Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
OFIS- furniture dealer in Dubai- Designer
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Visiting the St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City, Rome.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Hot, scrumptious, freshly home-baked, crispy, skinny blueberry cupcakes topped with vanilla ice cream. You can never go wrong with a side of vanilla ice cream!
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
I would want to have lunch with Stephen Hawking, because I am very curious on how he was able to forge new roads into understanding the universe.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am looking forward to expanding my design skills and meeting the team!
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
The bravest thing for me was independently establishing my personal and career life in the Middle East.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
As a sweet tooth, I would like to keep you wondering.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring fun, hard work and dedication to the team.