Please join us in officially welcoming Verron Brereton to Tangram! Verron has already been working in Tangram’s Accounting department, but now is officially joining the team as an Accounts Payable Specialist. She grew up in the tropical West Indies and loves dogs, pasta and her two daughters. We are thrilled to officially have her communication, organizational and customer service skills on board. Welcome, Verron, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Verron Brereton, Accounts Payable Specialist
2. Where is your hometown?
Trinidad & Tobago, West Indies
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Design and Manufacturing. My role was Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I would take my two daughters on a vacation.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I would be a dog because dogs are loyal.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Pasta – There are so many choices and it is filling.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
To sharpen the tools and knowledge I have and to be the best in want I can do for Tangram in my department.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope I can add my customer service, organizational and communication skills to the Tangram Team. Customer service is important both internally and externally.