Please join us in welcoming Mark Ponce to Tangram! Mark is joining the team as a Warehouse Manager, bringing many years of similar experience with him. In his free time, find him snorkeling in exotic places and trying unique cuisine, i.e. blowfish. Mark is bringing his new perspective and never-say-never attitude to the team— we are thrilled to support him as he achieves his goals in this role. Welcome, Mark, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Mark Ponce, Warehouse Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Manufacturing/Production Furniture Shipping & Receiving Manager
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I like to snorkel in exotic places.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Rambo knife with gadgets, swim goggles, cast iron skillet.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
New relationships, new challenges, achieving goals and objectives.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Never done it before.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?:
The people that set me on my path. Guest of honor, Muhammad Ali
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Fresh mind, fresh legs, never-say-never attitude.