Please join us in welcoming Cheryl Krasho to Tangram! Cheryl is joining the team as a Senior Sales Executive for the Technology team, bringing 15 years of experience in IT/AV and over 10 years on the IFMA LA Board. This Long Beach local has some serious Honey Badger energy, and is looking forward to bringing positivity and new relationships developed during her time in the industry. We are thrilled for Cheryl to contribute to the culture and the success of the team. Welcome, Cheryl, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Cheryl Krasho, Senior Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
Belmont Shore, Long Beach
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Facility/IT/AV Services – All things to all people – Bathroom Smeller, AV Fixer, Solution Finder
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
After hyperventilating? Take a trip and prepare a business plan for a non-profit that provides pre-teens and youth with non-essential items that are not covered by other charitable organizations. Items that help kids “fit-in”, such as toiletries, Clearasil, make-up, undergarments, athletic clothes and shoes, etc.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Hello Kitty Roll – all food groups in one handy little roll… No utensils required.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I love the atmosphere here. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and contributing to the culture and success of the entire organization.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Positive energy and new business. With over 15 years in IT/AV and over 10 years on the IFMA LA Board, I really hope to intertwine the relationships I have developed into the Tangram fold and help to contribute to the overall success of everyone at Tangram.