Please join us in welcoming Alex Bozoian to Tangram! Alex is joining the team as a Customer Service Representative, previously working as a Buyer for Hurley. Find her enjoying the great outdoors, traveling across the country or hitting up taco Tuesday in her free time. While Alex’s childhood dream of becoming a dolphin trainer didn’t come to fruition, we are thrilled for her to learn here at Tangram while bringing a new energy and perspective to her team. Welcome, Alex, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Alex Bozoian, Customer Service Rep
2. Where is your hometown?
Chino Hills, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a surf company Hurley International. I was a buyer for all 26 our factory stores in Florida, Texas, Arizona and California.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
Pay off my student loans and then finish visiting all 50 states! My goal is to visit all 50 states by my 50th birthday. So far I’ve seen 28 states.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
If I had to be an animal, I would have to say a wolf because I like being outdoors, hiking, exploring and hanging out in a pack.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Mexican food because everyday would be taco Tuesday! And I’d have a reason to have guacamole with every meal.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m most looking forward to learning more about a new industry and working cross functionally with different teams.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
When I was little, my dream job was to be a dolphin trainer.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
My most used emoji is the laughing emoji because I’m either laughing at myself, my own jokes or memes my friends send me.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring energy and a new perspective on initiatives.