Please join us in welcoming Curtis Lee to Tangram! Curtis is joining the team as a Healthcare Sales Executive, bringing previous sales experience from a modern furniture and design company. He’s spent time on both sides of the nation, growing up in New York and then living in the Aloha State for 20 years before making his way to California. In his free time, find Curtis hanging with his dogs or jamming to 80s classics (Madonna included). His passion for design, business acumen and sense of humor will make him a great professional and cultural fit. Welcome, Curtis, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Curtis Lee, Healthcare Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Area Manager for Design Within Reach – a furniture and design business focusing on authentic modern design.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I lived in Honolulu, HI for 20 years before moving to Southern California.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
This already happened – see question 4! My dogs (to keep me company), coffee (can’t live without it), and a book on survival (to hopefully stay alive).
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Frog legs when I was a kid (they did taste like chicken!).
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Learning a new segment of the design business, professional growth, and meeting great people (both clients and co-workers).
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
B52s “Love Shack” – it’s fun, everyone knows it and sings along!
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
80s themed costume party with Madonna.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My love of great design, a strong business acumen, the ability to build strong relationships, and maintaining a sense of humor at all times!