Please join us in welcoming Justin Vasu to Tangram! Justin is joining the team as a Sales Representative, bringing SaaS sales experience with him from his previous position. When he’s not at work, you’ll find Justin doing something active in the great outdoors or hanging with his 1-year-old German Shepherd, Jax. We look forward to the passion, work ethic and good vibes he will bring to the team. Welcome, Justin, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Justin Vasu, Sales Representative
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I grew up in Laguna Niguel California. I moved to Irvine in college.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Software as a Service, Sales
4. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
5. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Loyal, Passionate and an impulse buyer
6. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
DOG! I have a 1-year-old German Shepherd named Jax
7. What’s the first concert you ever went to?
8. Are you more productive in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? Why?
Mornings after coffee
9. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Camping, biking, snowboarding, anything outdoors!
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am most looking forward to challenging myself in a new industry. I am also looking forward to joining a great culture and growing longterm, both personally and professionally. I will bring passion, work ethic, and good vibes to the team!