Please join us in welcoming Stacey LeGros to Tangram! Stacey is joining the team as a remote Designer, previously working for a Steelcase dealership located in Dayton, OH. When’s she not working, find her at spin class, hanging with her two newly-adopted dogs, or binging The Crown. We are thrilled to have Stacey’s design passion and industry experience here at Tangram, and we look forward to all she will bring to the team. Welcome, Stacey, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Stacey LeGros, Designer
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I grew up living in Arizona and California, eventually as a teenager we moved to West Chester, OH which I would have to call my hometown as it was the home we stayed in. I currently live in Dayton, OH
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for Business Furniture, a large Steelcase dealership, for the past 13 years. I started as a designer in the Indianapolis office and for the last 7 years took on many roles in their Dayton location, but primarily was Workplace Specialist/Design Manager.
4. What’s one of your favorite memories from the past year?
I have always wanted a dog and within two months I got two: a beagle puppy and a 2-year-old chocolate lab. They are my babies.
5. If you could only have 3 apps on your phone, which ones would you pick?
Apple Music, Door Dash, Instagram
6. What’s one item you can’t leave your house or apartment without?
Why do I immediately say my phone? After that it would be water.
7. What’s a topic you wish you knew more about?
Bees. I find the whole idea of them fascinating, like did you know they can recognize individual human faces?
8. How do you wind down after work?
I am addicted to my spinning class. It’s called Rinse Cycle and I love the metaphor that it “rinses” the daily stress out. If I am not there, it would be at home with my dogs and a glass of wine.
9. If you could trade places with anyone for the day, who would you choose?
Queen Elizabeth. I have always had a fascination with the monarchy but after being obsessed with The Crown, I wonder what it would be like to be a Queen. What does a day in the life really look like?
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
There are so many things I am excited and looking forward to, but my first reaction is just being able to focus on design. The last few years being so sales-focused had me lose a bit of what I loved doing. I want to take my love and passion for our industry into the client experience and provide them the environment they have been dreaming of. I hope to bring my enthusiasm, energy, experience and love of furniture to the team.