Please join us in welcoming Ciara Holland to Tangram! She is joining the Dallas, TX team as a Sales Executive. When she's not in the office, you can find her out and about around Dallas trying a new restaurant or visiting some old favorites since Dallas has such an amazing food culture and beautifully designed spaces—so for her, there’s a never-ending list of places to experience! She is looking forward to being part of such a wonderful team and learning from her teammates at Tangram. Welcome, Ciara! We are thrilled to have you here at Tangram!
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Ciara Holland - Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I'm originally from Columbus, Ohio but I have lived in Dallas for 6 of the last 8 years (California for a bit)
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at another large furniture manufacturer as a Healthcare Design + Application Specialist
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Out and about around Dallas trying a new restaurant or visiting some old favs. Dallas has such an amazing food culture and beautifully designed spaces - there’s a never-ending list of places to experience.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Of course, I’d choose a dinner experience. The Thompson Hotel has Monarch for good food and an amazing view of the city or Kessaku for dinner or a cool culinary/crafting experience (they have a Japanese flower arrangement class with sushi coming up) and then to Catbird for drinks + Dallas vibes.
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
In 2024 I look forward to learning to cook at a high level (that matches the quality of food that I enjoy so much) 😊
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
The most memorable meal was when my daughter and I cooked dinner for my parents for the first time. My mom is always such a gracious and thoughtful host and it made me so happy to make my parents happy with a good meal. I made steaks in the cast iron with a cauliflower mash and haricot verts and my daughter baked a cake from scratch. I felt like a real grown-up getting to host them 😊
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Going to see Beyoncé’s Renaissance tour in LA on her birthday.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
THE Ohio State University
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to being part of such a wonderful team. I’ve gotten to observe the Tangram team from both a collaborative + competitive angle, and I think Tangram is uniquely positioned in this market to make a big impact. I’m looking forward to learning from my teammates and I’m hopeful that my previous experience + can do attitude will make me an asset to them as well.