Please join us in welcoming Jon Leach to Tangram! Jon is joining the Dallas team as Director of Business Development, previously working in a similar role at Knoll. This Texas native is an early riser that you'll find at the lake or tennis courts when he's not in office. We are so thrilled to have Jon's fun personality at Tangram and look forward to the energy and perspective he'll bring. Welcome, Jon, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Jon Leach, Director of Business Development
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Augusta, TX and I currently live in Dallas, TX.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at Knoll as a Business Development Manager
4. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
5. What three words would your friends use to describe you?
Energetic, fun, punctual
6. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
7. What’s the first concert you ever went to?
8. Are you more productive in the mornings, afternoons or evenings? Why?
I’m more productive in the mornings. I’m a “get-up-early, 5-6 am”-er.
9. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
At the lake or playing tennis
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I hope to bring new energy to the team. I’m looking forward to working with our California group, and gaining a whole new perspective on the way Tangram goes to market.