Please join us in welcoming Martin Andaya to Tangram! He is joining the Santa Fe Springs team as a CAD Drafter & A/V Designer. When he's not in the office, you can find him practicing his swing on the greens or watching the Ducks and Clippers play. He is excited to expand on his existing A/V knowledge and support the Tangram Team. Welcome, Martin! We are thrilled to have you here at Tangram!
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Martin Andaya / CAD Drafter & A/V Designer
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
My hometown is Santa Maria, CA. I currently live in Anaheim, CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was a Digital Designer at Plannet.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Disneyland & The Islands Golf Center
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Beef Wellington in Temecula for a mini vacation with my wife.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Our family Christmas gathering.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
Clippers, Rams, Ducks, & Angels
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Expand my knowledge in A/V!