1. Name, title?
Austin Thomas, Project Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked in a Sales Operations position at Motorola Solutions (Chicago).
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you do?
I would donate money to Make-A-Wish, cancer research, and a few other non-profit organizations. Then I would buy a private jet, naturally.
5. If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why?
I would be classic Yellow Labrador. They are loyal, laid back, fun to hang with, and of course... adorable.
6. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
Cheeseburgers, because they contain all the major food groups in one easy to carry package.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Working with the team to help Tangram be its very best and creating new relationships.
8. What was your dream job growing up?
To be an NHL goalie. Talk about a long shot.
9. Which emoji do you use the most?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I will bring a great attitude, some good ol’ fashion Midwestern elbow grease, and a sense of humor that most people classify as “dad humor” and “not funny”.