1. Name, title?
Carey Mundo, Designer
2. Where is your hometown?
Chino Hills, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was a designer with Tangram for 8 years, then moved to SF/Bay Area, and now I’m back!
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I think I’m funny and sometimes LOL…to myself.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
A knife, shoes, and a pot. Recalling episodes of Naked and Afraid.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Haha! Yeah right! Doesn’t happen.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Dinosaurs and Unicorns. My daughter would be the GOH.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?