1. Name, title?
Carlos Galeas. Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
La Ceiba, Honduras
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Home building, as a project manager I was in charge of the day to day operations including: Project take off, biddings, maintaining an open line of communication between home owners, architects, designers, engineers. Schedule inspections, keep the project on schedule and on budget and more.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
I enjoy making people laugh
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
A machete to be able to hunt, a mosquito net that I can also use to catch fish and a fire starter to be able cook my fish.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am eager to learn new trades that Tangram is part of in the construction industry.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Super Freak by Rick James
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Stars Wars and my guest of honor would be Harrison Ford.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
My knowledge in General Construction to help Tangram grow in the construction field.