1. Name, title?
My name is Erika Hargis and I am the new Sales Rep. for the Fresno and Bakersfield markets!
2. Where is your hometown?
Born and raised in Fresno, CA. GO DOGS!
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was previously working for a large residential furniture manufacturer, Ashley, doing sales and marketing for the accessories division.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
Maybe not so fun, but I think it’s interesting! I’m born on a leap year! So, I’m technically 7 years old and Tangram is now breaking all of the child labor laws.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
Well, since I get to choose and this isn’t a Cast Away situation; an airplane, gas for said airplane, and a pilot to get us home!
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
I was once tricked into eating Rocky Mountain oysters, you can Google that, and I’ve never trusted anyone since.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I’m really looking forward to building relationships with people and fully immersing myself in the culture and Tangram. But most importantly growing the Central Valley to their full potential.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
It’s All Coming Back to Me Now by the Queen herself, Celine Dion! Half of the song is basically talking which makes my horrible singing voice sound fabulous!
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
Murder mystery! Clue style with gimmicky names and costumes. My guest of honor would be Ina Garten! She would bring something amazing for us to eat and would 100% go all out with the theme!
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I’m competitive by nature and hungry for new business opportunities and I feel that I bring a positive energy that motivates and drives those around me and in turn will make my peers and collaborative teams more successful.