1. Name, title?
Gregg Johnson, Construction Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked for a smaller construction company that specialized in residential remodels, add-on and Custom homes. Before that I worked for Turner construction building schools for LAUSD.
4. What is a fun fact about yourself?
Over the past 4 years I have led my son’s youth baseball team to 3 Pony World Series games for his age division.
5. If you were trapped on an island which three things would you want to have with you and why?
First a comfortable beach chair, a sat-phone, and the largest bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue. That way I could call the Coast Guard to rescue me and while I’m waiting I can relax in my chair and drink my scotch.
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
A peanut butter and jelly with spam and tuna on it. I know, it’s weird.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
The chance to work with good and motivated people with one common goal, and to provide an unparalleled experience and product to our clients.
8. What is your go-to Karaoke song and why?
Thunderstruck by AC/DC, because it has great energy and keeps the party going.
9. You’re throwing a party, what would be the theme and who would be the guest of honor?
It would be a tailgate party and the guest of honor would be Sean McVay. As a lifelong LA Rams fan, he is hopefully bringing the Rams back to the Super Bowl.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope to bring my experience in the construction field to Tangram so that it may help grow another department and revenue stream under the Tangram umbrella.