1. Name, title?
Holly Ellsworth, Project Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
3. What is your professional background?
BS, Criminology CSUF; 15 months Project Manager with Herman Miller dealer; 17 years sales and project manager/owner for retail home/garden business.
4. If you were on a TV show what would your catchphrase be?
We got this!
5. You’re throwing a party, what would the theme be and who would be the guest of honor?
Puppy Palooza! Betty White-hilarious, witty, never stops and huge over the top animal lover/supporter.
6. What is something on your bucket list or something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
I want to go mushing in Alaska.
7. A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
He says…Global warming is real, people!! He would now like join me on my mushing trip to Alaska.
8. If a movie was made about your life, which actor would play you and why?
Diane Lane-outdoorsy, tough and a little quirky.
9. With your experience, what are you hoping to bring to the Tangram team?
Successful, client satisfaction driven jobs and increase market share in our Central Valley.
10. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
Anything Neil Diamond!