1. Name, title?
Hope Ramirez, New Business Development
2. Where is your hometown?
Grew up in Louisiana
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Milliken - New Business Development
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Honeymoon in Italy - Amalfi Coast, also Rome, Florence, Tuscany
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
Cajun food…..Spicy with unique cultural flavors that will amuse your taste buds.
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Oprah….she’s overcome tremendous adversity to become one of the most powerful women in the world. Would love to hear her journey to the top & discuss her philanthropy projects.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Utilizing my existing relationships and skill set to promote the expansive portfolio of services Tangram has offer. As well as learning the role, cultivating and expanding my personal brand with the best sales team, not only SoCal, but in the industry.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Raised a child as a single parent – biggest challenge & greatest reward!
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
Solid sales growth, expand and/or introduce relationships and be a valuable resource to the overall organization by growing the Tangram brand and impacting each of the different segments.