1. Name, title?
Lucy Garcia, Customer Service Rep for Flooring Team
2. Where is your hometown?
El Monte, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was an office manager for a commercial contracting company.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Last winter I took a beginners snowboarding class up in Mt. Baldy. I’m not a professional snow boarder yet, but lookout world!
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
It’s rich, creamy, and frozen. It comes in various flavors like French vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and my personal favorite, mint chocolate chip! You can eat it on a cone or in a cup topped with caramel and whipped cream! Or if you’re like me, you eat it right out of the carton! Some may argue whether it’s actually considered “food,” they may even go as far as to question the nutrition behind it, and you know what? I have to agree with them! Truth be told, ice cream has never been food to me. I would say it is more like a piece of heaven! And when eaten in moderation, it is extremely good for the soul!
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Gordon Ramsey (assuming he would be cooking for us) because I’m a major foodie and who wouldn’t want to eat a meal prepared by Gordon Ramsey?
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
Coming from a small company, migrating into the corporate world really excites me. I am impressed by the diversity at Tangram Interiors and I am pleased to be a part of such a creative team. I look forward to contributing to Tangram’s reputation of delivering successful solutions and amplifying my knowledge along the way.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
I hosted a sleepover for my son and 5 of his friends from school. There was a lot of slime and “hide and seek” games. I would hide, they would seek, of course.
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I have no genius eccentricities, I only have an extraordinary desire to continue to become a better version of myself through hard work, persistence and loyalty. With that said, I look forward to delivering continuous improvement for myself and for the Tangram team.