Please join us in welcoming Allison Berry to Tangram! Allison is joining the Dallas team as a Business Relationships Coordinator, bringing experience from her last role as an A+D rep. On the weekends, you'll find this Fort Worth native hanging with her husband, Craig, and toddler, Camp, playing tennis, watching football or binging anything and everything on Bravo. We are so excited for Allison to join the team and kill it in Dallas. Welcome, Allison, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Allison Berry, Business Relationships Coordinator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Fort Worth, TX
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Benjamin Moore, Architectural and Design Rep
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Hanging out with my husband (Craig) and toddler (Camp), playing tennis, watching college football
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Sundance Square, the Cultural Arts District, and the Stockyards
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
Christmas, memories with family!
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Enjoy the only time it’s quiet in our house, maybe get to sit and actually finish a book? 😊
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or, which show/channel is your “go-to”?
Bravo is my guilty pleasure, forever.
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
I’ve met a few… but a memorable one was meeting Andy Roddick whilst screaming at the Sooners during a football game in Norman – embarrassing!
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Working with a dynamic and growing team, and killing it in Dallas!