Help us welcome Cassandra Sloan to Tangram! Cassandra will be joining us in Dallas as an Operations Administrator. She enjoys paddle boarding and learning to cook new, exciting cuisines. Welcome to Tangram Cassandra, we're happy to have you joining the team!
1. Name, title?
Cassandra Sloan, Operations Administrator
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
Orange County, California. Fort Worth, Texas.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
Helzberg Diamonds, Office Manager
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Paddle-boarding and spending time with my family
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Babes Chicken and the Stockyards.
6. What is a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
Learning to cook exquisite cuisines
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
Pierna, we have it every year for Christmas
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Adopting our two puppies in October and getting Pepi
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
NFL 49ers, MLB Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and Texas Rangers
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
Looking forward to the opportunity to grow and be challenged. I hope to bring a new perspective!