Please join us in welcoming Diego Bravo to Tangram! Diego is joining the CA team as a Sales Executive, bringing many years of furniture industry experience with him. In his free time, you'll find him shopping his way through REI or planning his trip to Machu Picchu. We are thrilled to have Diego learn and grow with the company and look forward to what he'll bring to the team. Welcome, Diego, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Diego Bravo, Sales Executive
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I grew up in Oxnard and now live in Ventura
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I’ve been in the furniture industry since graduating college. My role with my last company started as a designer and later moved to Account Lead.
4. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Greasy fast foods
5. What was your first job?
My first job was at Marie Calendars, I was in charge of bussing tables as well as making/decorating pies.
6. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Machu Picchu, Peru
7. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
8. Who has influenced you most when it comes to how you approach your work?
My Father, his approach was to treat everyone with respect and do your best job all the time.
9. If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
a. James Blake - "A Case of You"
10. What are you most looking forward to in your new role and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I look forward to collaborating with a talented group of individuals and to have the opportunity to learn and grow my skills.