Please join us in welcoming Eliseo Salmeron to Tangram! Eliseo is joining the Dallas, Texas team as an Installation Foreman. When not in the office, you can find him cooking and hanging out with his kids and family. He looks forward to giving his best and showing what he is capable of to become a great Installation Foreman at Tangram. Welcome, Eliseo! We are so happy to have you here at Tangram.
1. First, what is your name and job title?
Eliseo Salmeron, Installation Foreman.
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I’m from Mexico, and I live in Fort Worth Texas.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at Move Start, and I was a supervisor.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
Cooking and hanging out with my kids and family.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
Go visit downtown Dallas.
6. What's a topic you wish you knew more about or a skill you want to learn/improve?
To become a Project Manager.
7. Tell us about the best or most memorable meal you've cooked or eaten! What made it special?
It was my first time doing harmony in the thought it was not gonna be good, but it came out to be really good.
8. What is your favorite memory from the past year?
Yesterday, eight years of being married, I went on my first honeymoon with my wife.
9. Show us your true colors! Which professional and/or college team(s) do you cheer for?
10. What are you most looking forward to at Tangram and what do you hope to bring to the team?
To give my best, and show what I’m capable of doing to become a great foreman.